Friday, June 8, 2012

Field Test #1: Milani Digital


Why am I showing you a manicure with a chip in it and dry cuticles? Because I just spent the day stripping wire, wiring sensors, attaching the sensors to experimental trees, and generally crawling around on my hands and knees in the dirt endangering my nails.

I got a new job recently that involves a lot of fieldwork, and I figured it'd be a great opportunity to test out the durability of polishes!  Milani held up really well; that chip on my thumb was in a spot I dented last night after I painted my nails, so field work can't be held entirely responsible.  I used the Julep basecoat and Out the Door topcoat, with 2 coats of Digital between.


I think the Milani 3D line is highly underrated; a beautiful scattered holo polish with a fast dry time and only 2 coats to hide a visible nail line.  I just love them!  Here's a manicure with three other 3D polishes, Hi-tech, Cyberspace and Hi-Res:
GORGEOUS!

I'll be field testing (literally!) different polishes this summer, so stay tuned for durability testing galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment