Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Artsy Wednesday: Sewn Patches

I've been a bad blogger lately, but I have a good reason!
Here's my reason:

My nails, in front of our chicken coop, while I stand on the front porch of our new house!

And here's my sewn patches manicure, close up!  I went for a gingham theme with this one, to adequately reflect the fact that my boyfriend and I have moved onto a lovely piece of land where we can raise our chickens and generally enjoy the outdoors!



Anyway, apologies for being AWOL for a while; with moving and renovating (we got a foreclosure), I've been too busy and too hard on my hands to do any nail art.  That changes today!


Check out the other Artsy Wednesday bloggers; they all do some pretty gorgeous work!


5 comments:

  1. Oh it looks so nice, I live in the countryside too, congrats on the new home!
    I love your patch mani - it's very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house. I love your mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool! Congrats and good luck with the new place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! These are perfect nails for the countryside. :D

    ReplyDelete